Check it out.
Bitcoin has a reputation.
It’s an excellent store of value.
You buy it, store it, and forget about it.
It’s supposed to appreciate over time.
And that’s the main narrative.
But the story is changing.
BTC is getting spicy.
Introducing 👉 Stacks.
It’s the blockchain putting Bitcoin to WORK.
• smart contracts, and
• decentralized applications
To the Bitcoin economy. 🤯
Here’s an easy breakdown…
Even though Stacks and Bitcoin are separate chains, they go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly.
Blocks produced on Stacks are settled on Bitcoin.
This allows Stacks to leverage the security of Bitcoin.
I’m hyper-bullish on this.
Bitcoin is a brand name.
Many normies think “crypto” is synonymous with “Bitcoin.”
And here’s the thing…
Web3 is maturing into less of a pariah. Digital ownership is normalizing – slowly but surely. Many established brands, such as Nike and Tiffany & Co., are building in the space.
All this to say…
There’s a massive opportunity for Bitcoin applications to gain market share during the next bull run.
Not to mention, Bitcoin has:
• The most extensive capital base within Crypto,
• The most robust community in the space (arguably).
If Stacks can:
• Change the Bitcoin Narrative,
• Implement flawless UX, and
• Create excellent products
They may give Ethereum a run for their money.
Many promising Bitcoin applications are already in development.
Check it 👇
Bitcoin has JPEGs. 🤯
Crash Punks are leading the charge.
Here’s the alpha:
• 9,216 NFTs,
• Created by entrepreneur and artist, Grace Ng
• Inspired by sci-fi, anime, and crypto culture.
The collection was created with Stacks and secured on Bitcoin.
Zest Protocol is in the building!
Defi is less sexy than NFTs.
But they’re still badass.
Zest Protocol is a Bitcoin capital market that runs through smart contracts secured by Bitcoin via Stacks.
AKA lending BTC and earning yield.
🔹 Web3 Discord:
This legendary company is building a
• Secure, and
• Community-owned Web3 chat platform.
Console keeps your community SAFE through blockchain-secured decentralized identity.
Native smart contracts verify users – NOT third-party bots.
This one is for all the discord haters (including me!).
⬇️ TLDR ⬇️
• Stacks is putting Bitcoin to WERK with smart contracts.
• Bitcoin NFTs are making a splash.
• Zest Protocol is putting Bitcoin on the Defi map.
• Console is crushing Web3 messaging.
The future for Bitcoin is looking BRIGHT.